Just a reminder to please read and acknowlege these new regulations.
We are Excited to be starting up classes again!
In regards to the New Regulations, we have a few things to share with you before coming to class..
1) Please use main entrance to enter building if in Cotuit or use Back entrance in Brewster.
2) Face masks/coverings MUST be worn at all times while in the common areas of the building. They are not required while you are sitting at your socially distant desk area, although you may choose to wear them through Instructors will be wearing masks except for when instructing from their socially distant Instructor's area.
3) Please wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds. Hand Sanitizer and paper towel stations will be provided throughout the classroom and office facility.
4) We will have drinking water available. Please bring your own water bottle. Feel free to bring your own coffee or other beverages and snacks.
5) You will be allotted an hour for lunch and 2 fifteen minute breaks during the course of the day. We ask that you do not gather in any area inside or outside the building where 6 feet of separation is not possible
6) If you are not feeling well, PLEASE stay home! We will gladly reschedule any class that you miss. Full refunds will be available for anyone that misses time due to illness and is not able to reschedule the class.
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in class!
Click the button below to acknowledge these regulations.